Team nexus health & fitness
Meet Your Personal Trainers
Kyle is the Head Trainer and Owner of Nexus Health and Fitness.
In his 15 years in the fitness industry, Kyle has worked in every role you can imagine: trainer, event organizer, sales associate, and CEO.
Calen played football for St. Francis Xavier University before graduating in Kinesiology. He is also a Thunder Bay local.
Calen is an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and a Sports Nutrition specialist.
Payton is a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Nutrition Coach.
She educates her clients and helps them reach their fitness goals in a way that’s challenging, fun, and safe all at the same time.
Stephanie started her weight loss journey 6 years ago and ended up falling in love with weightlifting.
Now, she’s a lot of things: a Pro Strongwoman, a StrongFit Training System Master Coach, a certified Pilates Instructor, and a Child And Family Counsellor.
Dallas works as a full-time personal trainer out of Nexus Health and Fitness.
He prides himself on having versatile clients: he welcomes individuals of all ages – children to adults – and any gender is welcome.
I have experience training all populations of clients and am also an active competitor in StrongFit, Strongman and Power- Lifting, with over 3 years experience.
- Knowledgeable staff for any goal, big or small
- 1 on 1 and small group training available
- Diet/lifestyle services available
- Every experience is custom tailored to the client and the clients goals
- A very broad base of coaches. We have a suitable coach for every client.
- Custom tailored programs for your goals
- Healthy eating habits, improving quality of life
- Optimizing hormones
- Supplementation guides
- 14 site skinfold testing, body fat %, lean mass analysis, fat mass analysis
- Certified by coach Charles Poliquin
- Unlock personal keys to fatloss and optimal hormone function